While the cost of the meals are covered by the USDA, it takes $0.50 per meal to actually deliver the meal and to put it into the hands of a child in need.
One of the ways we cover this shortfall is through our corporate partners. Unlike a typical event sponsorship where your name is out there for a day or two, with our vehicle sponsorship your business’ name is out there for the entire summer on all of our professionally wrapped delivery vans.
For the summer of 2016, there will be vans in Cabot, Conway, Jacksonville, Heber Springs, Little Rock, North Little Rock, & Russellville. Your logo will be placed on all of our vans!
- Corporate Sponsors names will be posted on the web & social media.
- Corporate Sponsors also have the opportunity to hand out prizes to the kids at sites. I.e… a bank can donate piggy banks with their logo and we will hand them out to the kids. A restaurant may want to hand out a coupon. Or your business may want to hand out t-shirts, or backpacks, or some other item. You buy it and we will hand them out. We will also photograph & video the giveaways for social media and press releases.
- You can have a van to come by your business for a photo shoot.
- If your business chooses a Platinum or Gold Level Sponsorship we will not make sponsorships available to similar businesses. This is determined on a first in line process.
- All children being served will be in communities consisting of at least a 50% population dependent upon free or reduced school meals.
- Deadline for Corporate Sponsors is May 20, 2016.