- Buy a T-Shirt | $25 – Your investment will feed and offer hope to 40 kids.
- Buy a Hunger Jar | $5 – Place it in a prominent place, like your dinner table, front office, or break room and challenge yourfamily, friends, customers, coworkers, or employees to fill it up with their spare change.
- Some families will drop a quarter for every member of their family present for each Family Dinner.
- Some coworkers will toss in their change from the vending machines.
- Quarter Tube Challenge – Pick up a coin tube from the ARDC and challenge your friends and family to fill the tube with quarters. Each tube will provide for 25 kids.
- Skip the Soda – If you give up one soda a day for a week you can take care of nearly 20 kids.
- Skip the Coffee – If you give up coffee for a week, you can care for over 50 kids.
- Online Fundraising – Create your own fundraising page! Visit our FirstGiving campaign page to create your own account. Let your family and friends know, and help us raise support! You can set up your account here.
- For assistance in setting up an account, please email Ryan Bogan at [email protected]
All items can be found at the AR Dream Center locations or email [email protected] to find out how to get yours!